Any returns on damaged goods and shortages, should be notified within two working days. There are no returns on 'special orders'. For other orders, returns will be fully credited, as long as they are available for collection with the original packaging.
Warranty & Liability
The Company will not be liable for any damaged goods or injuries resulting from use of any products. The Company does not provide warranties on any merchandise. Any warranty or promises made by the manufacturers are solely their liability.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have.
The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England, Scotland and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us. Contact details are available on this web site.
Pricing Policy, Shipping and Handling
The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. In the rare case that there is a pricing mistake we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items offered at an incorrect price.
We believe that all prices are correct at time of publishing E & OE. (Errors & Omissions Excepted) VAT is charged at 20% on all goods and services including any delivery charges supplied in the UK. All prices are in Pounds Sterling All goods remain the property of the seller until full payment is received.
Carriage charges apply on orders of less than £35 exclusive of VAT For shipment outside the UK, additional charges apply. Please contact us for a quotation.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Any errors on the online invoice will be corrected in the final invoice and you will be notified of the changes.
Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. That the goods are listed as in stock or available at the time of your order is no guarantee that the product is available to buy and is only a guide to the stock status of the product.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the company specified in the Contact Us section of this site pgInfoPages.cfm?mode=5
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In the case of product enquiries, your e-mail address, including details of the products you selected, will be stored so that we can return a written quote by e-mail or send offers on similar products or other offers that might be relevant to you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To conduct market research, run competitions, promotions and events.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please either email us or click on the unsubscribe link, which is displayed at the end of e-mail correspondence.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of or terms and conditions of sale or purchase and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking on the unsubscribe link, which is displayed at the end of e-mail correspondence. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Glen Office Supplies Limited
Unit 3, Faverdale Industrial Estate
Registered in England number: 5388654
VAT number: 284 9596 91